FStream is a little WebRadio listener / recorder software.
- Decodes OGG Vorbis, AAC/AAC+, MP3 (via HTTP)
- WMA (via MMS/MMSH – ASF)
- Encodes streams to MP3 – AAC – AIFF – WAV
- Recognition of M3U – PLS – ASX playlists
- Support for Apple Remote
- Uses up very little CPU
- Simple and customizable interface
- Strong recognition of streams (IceCast, ShoutCast, …)
- Access preselected lists like ShoutCast and SourceMac
ShoutVST is a VST that enables streaming sound into Icecast and SHOUTcast directly from VST hosts, ideal for streaming live performances directly from applications like Traktor or Ableton without the use of loopback methods.
This program is an audio player, written with the help of the Qt library. The user interface is similar to winamp or xmms. An alternative user interface is also available.
Lookup online radio streams at RadioBrowser and listen to them. RadioBrowser is a wiki like approach to collecting as many online radio stations as possible. Everyone can help by not only adding new stations but also tagging existing ones.
- Everyone can add stations easily
- Sleep timer
- Alarm clock
- Record streams
- Music Player Daemon support
- ChromeCast support
Airtime is an open source application that provides remote and
collaborative automation of a broadcast radio station.
- Web-based remote station management. Authorized personnel can add
programme material, create playlists or smart blocks, and stream in live,
all via a web interface.
- Automation. Airtime has a scheduler function that enables users to
create shows with content for playback at the exact date and time specified.
- Playlists, smart blocks and remote stream URLs can be used multiple times.
- Solid playout. Airtime uses the open source Liquidsoap streaming language for reliable and precise playback to multiple outputs.
- Open, extensible architecture. Stations are free to extend and alter
all parts of the program code, under the GNU AGPLv3 license.
cmus is a small, fast and powerful console music player for Unix-like operating systems.