FStream is a little WebRadio listener / recorder software.
- Decodes OGG Vorbis, AAC/AAC+, MP3 (via HTTP)
- WMA (via MMS/MMSH – ASF)
- Encodes streams to MP3 – AAC – AIFF – WAV
- Recognition of M3U – PLS – ASX playlists
- Support for Apple Remote
- Uses up very little CPU
- Simple and customizable interface
- Strong recognition of streams (IceCast, ShoutCast, …)
- Access preselected lists like ShoutCast and SourceMac
ShoutVST is a VST that enables streaming sound into Icecast and SHOUTcast directly from VST hosts, ideal for streaming live performances directly from applications like Traktor or Ableton without the use of loopback methods.
Icecast is a streaming media (audio/video) server which currently supports Ogg (Vorbis and Theora), Opus, WebM and MP3 streams. It can be used to create an Internet radio station or a privately running jukebox and many things in between. It is very versatile in that new formats can be added relatively easily and supports open standards for communication and interaction.