FStream is a little WebRadio listener / recorder software.
- Decodes OGG Vorbis, AAC/AAC+, MP3 (via HTTP)
- WMA (via MMS/MMSH – ASF)
- Encodes streams to MP3 – AAC – AIFF – WAV
- Recognition of M3U – PLS – ASX playlists
- Support for Apple Remote
- Uses up very little CPU
- Simple and customizable interface
- Strong recognition of streams (IceCast, ShoutCast, …)
- Access preselected lists like ShoutCast and SourceMac
This is a community with the aim of collecting as many internet radio and TV stations as possible. Any help is appreciated!
Smart Mix Player is a free auto disc jockey player for Linux and Windows. It plays audio files as a non stop mix, but not in the way that traditional auto DJ software does!
Most of these players mix songs together at the end of a song with a simple fade out and fade in. Smart Mix Player goes a big step further and mixes like a real DJ!
Lookup online radio streams at RadioBrowser and listen to them. RadioBrowser is a wiki like approach to collecting as many online radio stations as possible. Everyone can help by not only adding new stations but also tagging existing ones.
- Everyone can add stations easily
- Sleep timer
- Alarm clock
- Record streams
- Music Player Daemon support
- ChromeCast support
Airtime is an open source application that provides remote and
collaborative automation of a broadcast radio station.
- Web-based remote station management. Authorized personnel can add
programme material, create playlists or smart blocks, and stream in live,
all via a web interface.
- Automation. Airtime has a scheduler function that enables users to
create shows with content for playback at the exact date and time specified.
- Playlists, smart blocks and remote stream URLs can be used multiple times.
- Solid playout. Airtime uses the open source Liquidsoap streaming language for reliable and precise playback to multiple outputs.
- Open, extensible architecture. Stations are free to extend and alter
all parts of the program code, under the GNU AGPLv3 license.
Rivendell is a complete radio broadcast automation solution, with facilities for the acquisition, management, scheduling and playout of audio content. It has all of the features one would expect in a modern, fully-fledged radio automation system, including support for both PCM and MPEG audio encoding, full voice-tracking and log customization as well as support for a wide variety of third party software and hardware. As a robust, functionally complete digital audio system for broadcast radio applications, Rivendell uses industry standard components like the GNU/Linux Operating System, the AudioScience HPI Driver Architecture and the MySQL Database Engine. Rivendell is available under the GNU Public License.