FStream is a little WebRadio listener / recorder software.
- Decodes OGG Vorbis, AAC/AAC+, MP3 (via HTTP)
- WMA (via MMS/MMSH – ASF)
- Encodes streams to MP3 – AAC – AIFF – WAV
- Recognition of M3U – PLS – ASX playlists
- Support for Apple Remote
- Uses up very little CPU
- Simple and customizable interface
- Strong recognition of streams (IceCast, ShoutCast, …)
- Access preselected lists like ShoutCast and SourceMac
This is a community with the aim of collecting as many internet radio and TV stations as possible. Any help is appreciated!
Lookup online radio streams at RadioBrowser and listen to them. RadioBrowser is a wiki like approach to collecting as many online radio stations as possible. Everyone can help by not only adding new stations but also tagging existing ones.
- Everyone can add stations easily
- Sleep timer
- Alarm clock
- Record streams
- Music Player Daemon support
- ChromeCast support
Airtime is an open source application that provides remote and
collaborative automation of a broadcast radio station.
- Web-based remote station management. Authorized personnel can add
programme material, create playlists or smart blocks, and stream in live,
all via a web interface.
- Automation. Airtime has a scheduler function that enables users to
create shows with content for playback at the exact date and time specified.
- Playlists, smart blocks and remote stream URLs can be used multiple times.
- Solid playout. Airtime uses the open source Liquidsoap streaming language for reliable and precise playback to multiple outputs.
- Open, extensible architecture. Stations are free to extend and alter
all parts of the program code, under the GNU AGPLv3 license.
Rivendell is a complete radio broadcast automation solution, with facilities for the acquisition, management, scheduling and playout of audio content. It has all of the features one would expect in a modern, fully-fledged radio automation system, including support for both PCM and MPEG audio encoding, full voice-tracking and log customization as well as support for a wide variety of third party software and hardware. As a robust, functionally complete digital audio system for broadcast radio applications, Rivendell uses industry standard components like the GNU/Linux Operating System, the AudioScience HPI Driver Architecture and the MySQL Database Engine. Rivendell is available under the GNU Public License.
An advanced freeware audio player for Windows
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND… and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Easily customizable user interface.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allows third-party developers to extend functionality.