Dopamine is an Windows audio player which tries to make organizing and listening to music as simple and pretty as possible. It can play wav, mp3, ogg vorbis, flac, wma and m4a/aac.Advertisements
Jukes was created for the serious music lover. This program was created for people who rip full CD’s or possibly their entire CD collection to their hard drive. Jukes allows you to have all of your CD’s at your fingertips and play them like a real jukebox. Perfect for DJ’s, whether in your house or for parties or whatever, spin all of your favorite tunes anytime you want. No more loading the files in to play them and removing them to add more to the list, now all of your CD’s are at your disposal! Jukes is cross-platform and operates on Windows, Solaris, Linux, and MacOSX.
Aqualung is an advanced music player originally targeted at the GNU/Linux operating system, today also running on FreeBSD and OpenBSD, with native ports to Mac OS X and even Microsoft Windows. It plays audio CDs, internet radio streams and podcasts as well as sound files in just about any audio format and has the feature of inserting no gaps between adjacent tracks.
- GNU General Public License
- Freeform Skins
- Simple User Interface
- Advanced Playlist Editor
- Internet Streaming
- ID3 Multitagger
- File Renamer
- Fast mp3->wav Converter
- MAD mpeg Engine
- OGG Vorbis Support
- Winamp Input Plugins Support
- Smallest executable programmed in blazing fast ‘C’
- Continuous Play
- 8 Band Convolution Equalizer
- Lot’s more…
Clementine is a multi-platform music player. It is inspired by Amarok 1.4, focusing on a fast and easy-to-use interface for searching and playing your music.
- Search and play your local music library.
- Listen to internet radio from Spotify, Grooveshark, SomaFM, Magnatune, Jamendo, SKY.fm, Digitally Imported, JAZZRADIO.com, Soundcloud, Icecast and Subsonic servers.
- Search and play songs you’ve uploaded to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
- Create smart playlists and dynamic playlists.
- Tabbed playlists, import and export M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX.
- CUE sheet support.
- Play audio CDs.
- Visualizations from projectM.
- Lyrics and artist biographies and photos.
- Transcode music into MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, FLAC or AAC.
- Edit tags on MP3 and OGG files, organize your music.
- Fetch missing tags from MusicBrainz.
- Discover and download Podcasts.
- Download missing album cover art from Last.fm and Amazon.
- Cross-platform – works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Native desktop notifications on Linux (libnotify) and Mac OS X (Growl).
- Remote control using an Android device, a Wii Remote, MPRIS or the command-line.
- Copy music to your iPod, iPhone, MTP or mass-storage USB player.
- Queue manager.
An Android remote control for Clementine
Tired of handling playlists? by1 is a small, fast and handy audio player which is not only small: it provides a smart and versatile environment to handle your file collection and listen to your tracks – with no need for playlists or databases.
Meson Player is a very convenient music player if you don’t need a GUI to control playback or manage playlists. You just run it and then forget about it. The player runs in the background. Switching tracks, volume control, loading and saving playlists, all of this is performed by using hotkeys, therefore you can control the player while working in any application.
Meson Player supports gapless playback, Last.FM, a lot of music file formats (stream and tracker), Internet radio and playlist management.
Linux \ MacOS \ Windows