Stealth Player is a music player without GUI. You control it using global hotkeys. Stealth Player understands a lot of popular stream and tracker music formats. It also supports internet radio and playlists.
IDTE is a full featured tag editor for Windows which supports tagging of FLAC, APE, ID3V1.x/2.x, WMA, LYRICS, and VORBIS tags in audio files.
It also supports the playback of 40+ various lossy and lossless music formats such as FLAC, ALAC, OGG, APE, MP3 etc.
It can rename files based on the tag information, export tag information, create playlists, search for incomplete tags on Internet, fetch lyrics, fetch cover art, supports CUE sheets, can process multiple files at same time, allows for batch file processing, supports SFX, visualizations and more…
MidiQuickFix allows you to directly edit the events in a Midi file. It is intended to make it easy to find and fix problems, such as setting volume and pan values for a track, without the need for a complex Midi sequencing program.
Audio Utility is a free, lightweight, universal general purpose all in one digital channel strip VST plugin offering precise controls over various aspects of an audio signal, from mid/side processing to soft clipping.
- input routing with separate pans for the left and right channels, or alternatively a pre mono balance control to decide how the left and right channels are blended for conversion into mono
- gain, and individual left and right channel gains, mutes
- pan and phase inversion of either channel
- width control, along with separate mid and side gain sliders and mutes
- maximally flat minimal phase high and low pass 12db/octave filtering
- optional hard and soft clipping at 0db
- everything is fully automatable with sensible parameter ranges/scaling
An intuitive mp3-player with many functions. It is portable and runs without installation – just download, unzip, run. Without permission, Nemp doesn’t fiddle with your mp3 files either, but leaves them as they are.
(“Noch ein mp3-Player” translates to “Yet another mp3-player”.)
Columns UI is an alternative skinnable user interface for the Foobar2000 audio player.
- Playlist view with columns, grouping and artwork
- In-line metadata editing
- Customizable layout through interchangeable panel and toolbar components
- Built-in panels: playlist view, artwork view, filter, item details, item properties, playlist list, playlist tabs, tab stack
- Built-in toolbars: menu, buttons, seekbar, playback order, volume, spectrum analyzer
- Extensible through official and third-party panel and toolbar components
CUI Specific Components: