An intuitive mp3-player with many functions. It is portable and runs without installation – just download, unzip, run. Without permission, Nemp doesn’t fiddle with your mp3 files either, but leaves them as they are.
(“Noch ein mp3-Player” translates to “Yet another mp3-player”.)
Columns UI is an alternative skinnable user interface for the foobar2000 audio player.
- Playlist view with columns, grouping and artwork
- In-line metadata editing
- Customizable layout through interchangeable panel and toolbar components
- Built-in panels: playlist view, artwork view, filter, item details, item properties, playlist list, playlist tabs, tab stack
- Built-in toolbars: menu, buttons, seekbar, playback order, volume, spectrum analyzer
- Extensible through official and third-party panel and toolbar components
CUI Specific Components:
The Complete Stereo Imaging And Analysis Tool. StereoTool offers ultra-precise control of input gain and individual pan for left and right channels, accurate visual feedback reflecting the signal content with; a vectorscope, PPM meters for inputs/outputs, phase correlation meter permanently monitoring the signal and individual left and right polarity reversal – No dongle or registration required – 100% Freeware!
The orDrumbox is free drum machine software, designed to be as creative as possible with some unusual features: auto-composition, polyrhythms, custom arpeggiator, automatic sounds/track matching, custom soft synths, lo fi rendering and more … Ideal for experimentation and fast results.
- This software can automatically compose bass lines, melodic patterns and complete songs.
- It comes with a rhythms database and sounds database including musical items which can be fully edited.
- … and a fully customizable soft synth section adds many synthetics sounds as presets to the sounds library.
An online audio editor. Edit audio from any web browser.
This is a program to cast your macOS audio, or Linux audio to your Google Cast devices or Sonos speakers. It can also cast video files.
It is written for Python3, and it can stream via
avconv. Mkchromecast is capable of using lossy and lossless audio formats provided that
parec(Linux) are installed. It also supports Multi-room group playback, and 24-bit/96kHz high audio resolution. Additionally, a system tray menu is available.