SpeakPipe voice recorder allows you to create an audio recording directly from a browser by using your microphone. The recording is produced locally on your computer, and you can record as many times as you need. There is the option to save your recording on the SpeakPipe server and get a link to it, so you can send it via email or use on the web.
Works on iPhone, iPad, iPod, and Android devices.
The same beautiful Material Design experience you love on the browser, just as a dedicated desktop player.
This pack includes every natively supported free encoder binary for use with the Converter foobar2000 component. The binaries are conveniently installed into a subfolder of the foobar2000 installation folder.
Current versions of foobar2000 will automatically recognize these encoders and no longer ask you for encoder binary location.
- Ogg Vorbis
- AAC + Apple Lossless (qaac) – requires iTunes to be installed (read more…)
- AAC (fhgaacenc) – requires Winamp to be installed (read more…)
- Apple Lossless (refalac)
- MP3 (LAME)
FluidSynth is a real-time software synthesizer based on the SoundFont 2 specifications and has reached widespread distribution. FluidSynth itself does not have a graphical user interface, but due to its powerful API several applications utilize it and it has even found its way onto embedded systems and is used in some mobile apps.
- Cross platform support (Linux, macOS and Windows to name a few)
- SoundFont 2 support
- SoundFont 3 support (vorbis-compressed SF2)
- Realtime effect control using SoundFont 2.01 modulators
- Playback of MIDI files
- Shared library which can be used in other programs
- Built in command line shell
QSynth ~ FluidSynth GUI Front-end
QSynth is a fluidsynth GUI front-end application written in C++ around the Qt framework using Qt Designer.
Bfxr is an elaboration of the glorious Sfxr, the program of choice for many people looking to make sound effects for computer games.
Bfxr has moved in the direction of increased complexity and range of expression. All the buttons that you know and love are here, but there are some new things as well:
- 5 new waveforms : triangle, breaker, tan, whistle, and pink noise.
- 3 new filters : compression, harmonics, and bitcrusher.
- Ability to lock parameters during mutation/randomization.
- Expanded pitch-jumping abilities – good for arpeggiation effects.
- Keeps your sounds and mixes in persistant lists.
- Can reverse synths
- Ability to link directly to sounds
You have full rights to all sounds made with bfxr, and are free to use them for any purposes, commercial or otherwise.
The Facebook 360 Spatial Workstation is a software suite for designing spatial audio for 360 video and cinematic VR. It includes plugins for popular audio workstations, a time synchronized 360 video player and utilities to help design and publish spatial audio in a variety of formats. Audio produced with the tools can be experienced on Facebook News Feed on Android and iOS devices, Chrome for desktop and the Samsung Gear VR headset through headphones.