If you want to easily tag multiple MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, FLAC, MPC, MP4/AAC, MP2, Opus, Speex, TrueAudio, WavPack, WMA, WAV and AIFF files (e.g. full albums) without typing the same information again and again and have control over both ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags, then Kid3 is the program you are looking for.
Enjoy a great music experience with MusicBee, the ultimate music manager and player. Play your music the way you want. Turn your computer into a music jukebox.
MusicBee makes it easy to manage, find, and play music files on your computer. Use auto-tagging to clean up your messy music library. MusicBee also supports podcasts, web radio stations and SoundCloud integration.
Supports AcoustID, Discogs, Last.FM,
Milkdrop, ReplayGain and UPnP/DLNA
Greatly extend the information in your music files by using the foo_discogs component to tag albums with Discogs information. Once the additional Discogs release information is stored in the song tags, it’s possible to search for catalog numbers, secondary artists or studios, etc. You can now also create toolbar buttons which open the corresponding artist or release pages in Discogs, the artist’s own website or other links.
- download Discogs album and artist artwork
- retrieve more information than most taggers
- goes that extra length to make sure retrieved data is correct and well formatted
- flexible tag mapping allows you to write only what you want, where you want
- use meta-data in tags to display Discogs artist / label / release web pages
able to later update specified tags (useful in update ratings)
Album’s properties when tagged with Discogs info
Installing & Configuration
- Install the foo_discogs component
- Select any song on any playlist
- Right click the song and select Tagging
- From the sub-menu select Discogs
- Now select Configuration
- Change any settings needed.
- Select an entire album on a playlist
- Right click the album and select Tagging
- Select Discogs
- Select Write Tags…
- Click Search then select the correct match and click Next
- Confirm that the tracks match the files and click Write tags
Your audio files should now be tagged with additional Discogs metadata.
Discover the largest music database and marketplace in the world. Buy and sell vinyl, CDs and more with collectors from around the globe. Catalog and complete your collection.