IDTE is a full featured tag editor for Windows which supports tagging of FLAC, APE, ID3V1.x/2.x, WMA, LYRICS, and VORBIS tags in audio files.
It also supports the playback of 40+ various lossy and lossless music formats such as FLAC, ALAC, OGG, APE, MP3 etc.
It can rename files based on the tag information, export tag information, create playlists, search for incomplete tags on Internet, fetch lyrics, fetch cover art, supports CUE sheets, can process multiple files at same time, allows for batch file processing, supports SFX, visualizations and more…
Flacon extracts individual tracks from one big audio file containing the entire album of music and saves them as separate audio files.
To do this, it uses information from the appropriate CUE file. Besides, Flacon makes it possible to conveniently revise or specify tags both for all tracks at once or for each tag separately.
- Supported input formats: WAV, FLAC, APE, WavPack, True Audio (TTA).
- Supported out formats: FLAC, WAV, WavPack, AAC, OGG or MP3.
- ReplayGain analysis (album-gain and track-gain modes).
- Multi-threaded conversion process.
- Automatic character set detection for CUE files.
- Generation of the pertrack CUE file in the output dir.
MediaHuman Audio Converter is a freeware application for Mac OSX and Windows. It can help you to convert your music absolutely free to WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AIFF, Apple Lossless format and bunch of others.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Converts between all key audio formats
- Splits tracks by CUE sheet
- Exports to iTunes
- Converts multiple files simultaneously
- Keeps the folder structure
- Extracts audio track from video
This program is an audio player, written with the help of the Qt library. The user interface is similar to winamp or xmms. An alternative user interface is also available.
cmus is a small, fast and powerful console music player for Unix-like operating systems.
search for cue sheets by artist or album title
mp3DirectCut is a fast and extensive audio editor and recorder for encoded mp3s. Without re-encoding you can directly cut, crop or split your MP3 and AAC tracks, change the volume on mp3s and much more. Direct editing saves encoding time and preserves the original audio quality of your tracks. The built in recorder creates mp3s on the fly. By using cuesheets, pause detection or auto cue you can easily divide long files.