search for cue sheets by artist or album title
Annoyed by the difficulty of writing your audio cuesheets via a text editor? Here comes the solution! AudioCuesheetEditor helps you when editing your audio cuesheet file.
With AudioCuesheetEditor you can import text files, edit the imported data and afterwards export to a working audio cuesheet. There are also other export possibilities like csv or xml. Feel free to try it. 😉
Clementine is a multi-platform music player. It is inspired by Amarok 1.4, focusing on a fast and easy-to-use interface for searching and playing your music.
- Search and play your local music library.
- Listen to internet radio from Spotify, Grooveshark, SomaFM, Magnatune, Jamendo, SKY.fm, Digitally Imported, JAZZRADIO.com, Soundcloud, Icecast and Subsonic servers.
- Search and play songs you’ve uploaded to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive.
- Create smart playlists and dynamic playlists.
- Tabbed playlists, import and export M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX.
- CUE sheet support.
- Play audio CDs.
- Visualizations from projectM.
- Lyrics and artist biographies and photos.
- Transcode music into MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, FLAC or AAC.
- Edit tags on MP3 and OGG files, organize your music.
- Fetch missing tags from MusicBrainz.
- Discover and download Podcasts.
- Download missing album cover art from Last.fm and Amazon.
- Cross-platform – works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Native desktop notifications on Linux (libnotify) and Mac OS X (Growl).
- Remote control using an Android device, a Wii Remote, MPRIS or the command-line.
- Copy music to your iPod, iPhone, MTP or mass-storage USB player.
- Queue manager.
An Android remote control for Clementine
DCue is an open source command line tool for creating audio cue sheet files using the massive release database at Discogs.com. DCue is available for both Windows and Linux and is written in C++ with no external library dependencies. It has a very simple command line syntax and creates human-readable and universally compatible cue sheets (.cue files). It also supports the automatic creation of multiple cue sheets for multi-disc albums in an intuitive way.
Meson Player is a very convenient music player if you don’t need a GUI to control playback or manage playlists. You just run it and then forget about it. The player runs in the background. Switching tracks, volume control, loading and saving playlists, all of this is performed by using hotkeys, therefore you can control the player while working in any application.
Meson Player supports gapless playback, Last.FM, a lot of music file formats (stream and tracker), Internet radio and playlist management.
Linux \ MacOS \ Windows