Free application that converts audio files to MP3, AAC, AC3, WMA, FLAC, M4A, OGG, WV, AIFF or WAVformat. Moreover, the program allows extraction of audio tracks from video files without loss of sound quality. Supported input formats: over 70 audio and video formats, including AVI, MP4, MP3, MOV, FLV, 3GP, M4A, MKV, WMA.
FlicFlac is a portable (no installation required) utility for converting WAV, FLAC, MP3, OGG and APE files to any of the other formats.
You may drag files onto the FlicFlac interface, or convert files directly from the right click menu in Windows Explorer.
MP3packer is a program which can rearrange the data within an MP3 to fulfill specific goals. By default, the program generates the smallest MP3 possible (with the least padding). However, many people also use it to turn VBR files into CBR for use with players which don’t support VBR.
It can save space by storing frame data in the smallest possible frame. Usually MP3s are already stored in the most efficient way possible. However, for high-bitrate CBR files (like -b 320) there can be a lot of wasted space. ~ HydrogenAudio
BatchEncoder is an audio files conversion software. It supports most of popular audio file formats including lossy and lossless compression. The program is very simple to use. BatchEncoder is basically GUI front-end for command-line tools. All it does is create background processes and pass arguments to it with options set in presets/format menu and additionally adds input and output file paths.
An advanced freeware audio player for Windows
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND… and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Easily customizable user interface.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allows third-party developers to extend functionality.