An intuitive mp3-player with many functions. It is portable and runs without installation – just download, unzip, run. Without permission, Nemp doesn’t fiddle with your mp3 files either, but leaves them as they are.
(“Noch ein mp3-Player” translates to “Yet another mp3-player”.)
Columns UI is an alternative skinnable user interface for the foobar2000 audio player.
- Playlist view with columns, grouping and artwork
- In-line metadata editing
- Customizable layout through interchangeable panel and toolbar components
- Built-in panels: playlist view, artwork view, filter, item details, item properties, playlist list, playlist tabs, tab stack
- Built-in toolbars: menu, buttons, seekbar, playback order, volume, spectrum analyzer
- Extensible through official and third-party panel and toolbar components
CUI Specific Components:
Strawberry is a music player and music collection organizer. It is a fork of Clementine released in 2018 aimed at music collectors, enthusiasts and audiophiles. The name is inspired by the band Strawbs. It’s based on a heavily modified version of Clementine created in 2012-2013. It’s written in C++ and Qt 5.
- Play and organize music
- Supports WAV, FLAC, WavPack, DSF, DSDIFF, Ogg Vorbis, Speex, MPC, TrueAudio, AIFF, MP4, MP3, ASF and Monkey’s Audio
- Audio CD playback
- Native desktop notifications
- Playlists in multiple formats
- Advanced audio output and device configuration for bit-perfect playback on Linux
- Edit tags on music files
- Fetch tags from MusicBrainz
- Album cover art from Last.fm, Musicbrainz, Discogs, Tidal and Deezer
- Song lyrics from AudD
- Support for multiple backends
- Audio analyzer
- Audio equalizer
- Transfer music to iPod, iPhone, MTP or mass-storage USB player
- Streaming support for Tidal, Qobuz and Subsonic
- Scrobbler with support for Last.fm, Libre.fm and ListenBrainz
The Complete Stereo Imaging And Analysis Tool. StereoTool offers ultra-precise control of input gain and individual pan for left and right channels, accurate visual feedback reflecting the signal content with; a vectorscope, PPM meters for inputs/outputs, phase correlation meter permanently monitoring the signal and individual left and right polarity reversal – No dongle or registration required – 100% Freeware!
The orDrumbox is free drum machine software, designed to be as creative as possible with some unusual features: auto-composition, polyrhythms, custom arpeggiator, automatic sounds/track matching, custom soft synths, lo fi rendering and more … Ideal for experimentation and fast results.
- This software can automatically compose bass lines, melodic patterns and complete songs.
- It comes with a rhythms database and sounds database including musical items which can be fully edited.
- … and a fully customizable soft synth section adds many synthetics sounds as presets to the sounds library.