rePhase is a FIR generation tool for building fully linear-phase active crossovers with arbitrary slopes.
It also let you manually compensate for the phase shifts of your loudspeakers and existing crossovers, be it active or passive.
Once generated, the FIR can be applied using any hardware (openDRC, miniSHARC, Najda, …) or software (foobar, convolver, JRiver, …), stereo or multi-way convolution engine.
Equalizer APO, REW and Rephase WOW! ~ diyAudio
Equalizer APO is a parametric / graphic equalizer for Windows. It is implemented as an Audio Processing Object (APO) for the system effect infrastructure introduced with Windows Vista.
- virtually unlimited number of filters
- works on any number of channels
- very low latency, which makes it suited for interactive applications
- low CPU usage
- modular graphical user interface
- VST plugin support
- integrates into Voicemeeter (http://www.voicemeeter.com/)
Equalizer APO is best used in conjunction with Room EQ Wizard (http://www.roomeqwizard.com/ ), because it can read its filter text file format.
EQ APO GUI
Room Equalization Tutorial