Add-on components greatly extend the appearance and functionality of Foobar2000.
- Open the foobar2000 Preferences dialog (File | Preferences or CTRL+P)
- Go to the Components page
- Click the “Install…” button and select the component archive, or drag it to the list of already installed components.
- Press “OK“, you will be prompted to restart foobar2000 in order to load the newly installed component.
- If the component has a visual element, you’ll need to add the component to the DUI (Default User Interface) now. Toggle View\Layout\Enable Layout Editing Mode and then add a new panel or tab. Right click the new panel or tab area and select “Add New UI Element …“, then select the new component from the list. You may need to adjust borders to fit. Exit layout mode.
New Feature Monitor ~ foo_whatsnew