Add-on components greatly extend the appearance and functionality of Foobar2000.
- Open the Foobar Preferences dialog (File | Preferences or press CTRL+P)
- Go to the Components page (click components at the top of the list)
- Click the “Install…” button and select the component archive, or drag the component file to the
Installed componentslist box.
- Press “OK“, you will be prompted to restart foobar2000 in order to load the newly installed component.
- If the component has a visual element, you’ll need to add the component to the DUI (Default User Interface) now. Toggle View\Layout\Enable Layout Editing Mode and then add a new panel or tab. Right click the new panel or tab area and select “Add New UI Element …“, then select the new component from the list. You may need to adjust borders to fit. Exit layout mode.
New Feature Monitor ~ foo_whatsnew